World Croquet Federation:
- To encourage, promote and develop the recognized versions of the game of croquet ("the Games")internationally at all levels.
- To encourage and promote the teaching of the Games internationally.
- To uphold and enforce the laws of the Games.
- To promote international and individual championships.
- To make and uphold regulations for championships.
- To recognize official croquet championships.
- To employ the funds of the Federation as may be deemed appropriate.
- To increase by joint action the influence of Associations in dealings with other sports' governing bodies and with local and national authorities.
- To preserve the independence of the Federation in all matters relating to the Games and its relations with Associations.
- To define amateur status for the purposes of the Games.
- To govern amateur and professional croquet.
- To publish a newsletter periodically to aid exchange of information between the Federation and the Associations.
- To uphold these principles and objectives and generally to take such measures as may seem expedient for advancing the international interests of the Games while upholding a commitment to non-racial and non-discriminatory sport.
- To enforce the observance of these Rules.